Books are of course an essential for myself. As a writer, I find so much inspiration from many different of my favorite authors. They are also part of my entertainment. And I’m really glad they are. Books are something that I feel will be everlasting. It’ll be something that will always be in a special place for many.
I would like to mention some of my favorite books. These range from fiction, non fiction, and even kids.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sanz
- The Family of Romanov: Murder, Rebellion, and The Fall of Imperial Russia by Candace Fleming
- Are you there God? It’s me, Margaret by Judy Blume
I hope you do find joy in reading as I do. They really can open your eyes to new things.