“The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”
That’s probably one of the more well known Christmas movie quotes, and I can definitely live by that. We all grow up listening to Christmas music every year and each year it seems to be getting sooner and sooner. Although it can get a bit repetitive and quite annoying at times, we all know that those tunes can put us in the Christmas mood. Jingle Bells may get stuck in our head for five hours, but that’s alright, right?
Here is a list of some of my favorite Christmas songs of all time:
- I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Ho Ho Ho
- White Winter Hymnal (Pentatonix version)
- Neverland for Christmas
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Santa Baby
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
Comment down below if you like Christmas music and what your favorite songs are!