To end this week’s worth of self love, confidence, and happiness, I want to share some things that have helped me and may help you.
To begin, you have to find that one thing that can change your mood like none other. For me, that’s music. As an introvert, I find calm and peace when I’m by myself. And a way of keeping that sensation, I listen to music. Here is a list of songs that make me feel comforted when it’s much needed.
- You’ll Never Know – Sierra Boggess
- Someone’s Waiting for You – Shelby Flint
- Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith
- Something Good – The Sound of Music
- The Last Goodbye – Billy Boyd
- Warrior (Live Acoustic) – Trisha Paytas
- My Way – Seth MacFarlane
- This Town – Niall Horan
- God Only Knows – Michael Buble
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
Now, all of these songs may not mean something symbolically, but they’re much needed in certain moments of my life.
If you want any other tips you want me to talk about, please feel free to comment them down below and I’ll make sure to get to them.
Much love, Chloe