The weekend is here, so what are you going to do? I’m not going to be doing much, so I thought answering Christmas questions would be fun to do 🙂
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? A: I haven’t this past year because of moving but growing up I always did!
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year? A: For sre baking cookies and hanging up Christmas cards.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake? A: Fake.
- What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat? A: I don’t really have favorites because there are so many! Here’s just a few; hot chocolate, all the cookies, eggnog, pumpkin pie, some good chocolate fudge and just so many more, haha!
- When do you start to get excited for Christmas? A: When I put up the Christmas decorations!
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? A: Getting gifts is great an fun but when I find a really good gift for someone, I like it better because it makes me warm on the inside because I made them happy.
I only answered a handful of these but leave your answers down below and if you go to the link, you can answer all 20 of the questions!